If you’re looking for a budget wireless gaming keyboard that you can operate with one or both hands then we firmly believe that our QWERTY ergonomic wireless keyboard offers many beneficial features to help improve your game. The main benefit on offer, is the ease with which you can quickly learn and begin to use it productively. This is also the main advantage our keyboards have over dedicated one handed keyboards, which in practice are not that easy to learn or use. If you’re looking to up your game and prefer the control and comfort that a compact wireless keyboard gives you, then our keyboards are definitely for you.
Our QWERTY layout keyboards are for use with desktop PCs running Windows operating systems: 7, 8.0/8.1 and 10.0.
Our keyboards are sold as part of a combo-set that comes with a wireless mouse and nano-receiver. They also feature hot-key and multimedia operation and provide five programmable keys that can be program-assigned to launch macros and a whole range of Windows operating system and Windows applications related software operations.
Of course you can also use these keys to launch your most frequently used game command sequences. Just use the macro-record feature to record the command-key-sequences and then name-save the macro(s) for future loading with whatever game(s) you intend to play. Because you have 5 programmable keys, you can assign a different (game specific) macro to each of these 5 keys for use with any given game. The following sections explain the main features and benefits of our QWERTY keyboard design.
The main-key-cluster has a much smaller footprint compared to that of a standard QWERTY keyboard. The following graphic shows the comparative difference, which amounts to a footprint space saving of approximately 33%. This space saving reduction is achieved without sacrificing key-cap-size, in fact many of the key-caps are much larger while the smallest key-caps are equivalent in size to those found on the standard QWERTY keyboard. Take note of the ease of access to the very large W, A, S, D keys, which are readily available for operation by your left-hand.
- Because of its compactness, there’s a big reduction in finger-travel-time leading to increased data-entry typing speed.
- Keys are offset and are bigger for the hand or hand’s weaker fingers and so encourages their use
- The operator can naturally position their hand or hands over the keyboard with ease and the inclusion of sticky-key operation means that you don’t need to hold down the shift-key when typing other combination characters
- All of the above help to reduce operator discomfort and fatigue
- With less keys and clutter, the location of the alphabet keys are relatively easy to memorize.
Our keyboard is known as a Radial Keyboard Design. It has been designed as a 21st century computer keyboard. The Radial Keyboard design is about simplifying the future of data-entry!
Learn more and Buy Now